(Copyright © 2005-2011, David Erceg – www.explorerplusplus.com)
Explorer++ is a free multi-tab file manager for the Windows® operating system, released as open source under the GNU GPLv3 license. Windows® Explorer provides basic functionality - the ability to navigate throughout your computer, and perform basic tasks - but Explorer++ goes further, introducing several enhancements and improvements for a much richer file browsing experience. Aside from basic navigation, Explorer++ has:
- a two paned interface, like Windows® Explorer, but with multiple tabs in the fileS pane. You can have many locations open at once and quickly change from tab to tab.
- a Drives toolbar, showing all available volumes - disk drives - (including network and USB drives). Jump to a drive with a single mouse click.
- a Bookmarks menu (similar to Windows® Explorer favorites, but with more functionality), and a Bookmarks toolbar an Application toolbar where you can create shortcuts to your favorite applications
- Show Command Prompt built into Explorer++
- attribute control (set, clear) for multiple files
- various methods of file display, including multiple groupings
- quickly split a large file into pieces, for email or other purposes, and quickly merge pieces back into the original file
- a destroy files function which deletes files, then wipes their former disk space clean. This provides secure erasing of files.
- a built-in file search function which allows searching by name or attributes
- customized file display colors, by name or attributes
- ability to run in portable mode, storing all configuration in an XML file
- highly configurable, for user preference
- full drag-and-drop support with other applications, including Windows® Explorer
- much more...!
- 32-bit: explorerplusplus.com/software/explorer++_1.3.5_x86.zip
- 64-bit: explorerplusplus.com/software/explorer++_1.3.5_x64.zip
|7-Zip Explorer++ FreeCommander GImageX Hidden Files MultiCommander NexusFile WinRAR Portable WinZip Portable|