Greenfish Icon Editor Pro
(Copyright © 2007-2013 Balázs Szalkai – greenfishsoftware.blogspot.com/2012/07/greenfish-icon-editor-pro.html)
Greenfish Icon Editor Pro (GFIE Pro) is a powerful open source icon, cursor, animation, icon library and image editor.
- Layer support with advanced selection handling makes it a really professional and unique freeware tool for designing pixelgraphic images.
- GFIE offers high-quality filters like Bevel, Drop Shadow and Glow;
- supports editing animated cursors and managing icon libraries.
- Has a portable version - less than 10 MB unzipped, just unpack it to your USB drive and use it anywhere.
- A clean, customizable, multilanguage user interface makes it really easy to learn and use.
- It is open source (released under the GNU General Public License version 3). Source code can be found inside the installation package, in the archive src.7z.
Certified 100% clean of malware by SoftPedia
GFIE is released for both Win32 and Win64. The installer installs the appropriate (32-bit or 64-bit) version. The portable edition contains both 32-bit and 64-bit binaries. In addition, you should be able to compile and run it from the source code on other operation systems as well, using the Lazarus IDE.
|Bitmap Clipper BitmapExtractor Fade Color GIMP Greenfish Icon Editor Pro IconsExtract IconExtractor IrfanView Portable LightShot|