Da Freeware Wiki.
(Version 220.127.116.1128 – Mozilla Public License 2.0 – www.mozilla.org/firefox/products?icn=tabz)
- Browsing Made Easy
- Get to your favorite sites quickly – even if you don’t remember the URLs. Type your term into the location bar (aka the Awesome Bar) and the autocomplete function will include possible matches from your browsing history, bookmarked sites and open tabs. The Awesome Bar learns as you use it—over time, it adapts to your preferences and offers better-fitting matches. We’ve tweaked it to give you greater control over the results (including privacy settings) and increased performance so you find what you need even faster.
- Session Restore
- Session Restore instantly brings back your windows and tabs, restoring text you entered and any in-progress downloads. You can restart the browser without losing your place after you install an add-on or software update. And, if Firefox or your computer unexpectedly closes, you don’t have to spend time recovering data or retracing your steps through the Web. If you’re in the middle of typing an email, you’ll pick up where you left off, even down to the last word you typed.
- Spell Checking
- A built-in spell checker works directly in Web pages, like blog posts and email. Save yourself a step and stop worrying about typos.
- Make your browser as efficient as you can imagine. Your browsing history and your bookmarks are archived in the Library, where they can be easily searched and organized. As your bookmark list and history grow, you can save your frequent searches in automatically updated smart folders.
- Download Manager
- Download files seamlessly and securely! A pause and resume feature means you can stop and start anytime. So, if you’re halfway through downloading a big file and it’s time to catch the bus, just pause and pick up where you left off later. The resume function also works if your system crashes or is forced to restart. The manager shows your download progress and even lets you search your files by name or the Web address where the download came from.
- 32-bit http://freewareonline.altervista.org/freeware/FirefoxPortable_18.104.22.16828_English.paf.exe 46.0 MB
- 64-bit http://freewareonline.altervista.org/freeware/FirefoxPortable(x64)_22.214.171.12428_English.paf.exe 47.2 MB
|Browser||Baidu Spark Cent Browser Portable Chrome Portable Chrome for Android Chromium Portable ChromePlus Portable CometBird Portable Comodo Dragon Portable Cyberfox Portable Firefox Portable Firefox for Android IceDragon Portable IceWeasel Portable Iron Portable K-Meleon Portable Maelstrom Portable Maxthon Cloud Portable Opera Portable Pale Moon Portable Safari for Windows SlimBrowser Slimjet Portable Titan Portable Torch Portable Vivaldi Portable Waterfox Portable Yandex Portable|
|Posta elettronica / Messaggistica / Newsgroup||Eudora Foxmail IncrediMail Magic Mail Monitor MesNews Opera Mail Pegasus Mail SeaMonkey Portable Skype Portable Thunderbird Portable
Windows Mail Yahoo Messenger
|Scanner / Controllo Remoto||Advanced IP Scanner Advanced Port Scanner Ammyy Admin Free IP Scanner SuperScan TeamViewer Wireless Network Watcher WirelessNetView|